A course on Java for complete beginners to computer programming, for those who want concepts explained in plain English.
What you’ll learn
- The fundamentals of Java
- How to understand and write simple Java programs
- Practice exercises to strengthen your coding knowledge
- You should know how to use a computer at a basic level
Java for Absolute Beginners is designed for those who have no previous experience in computer programming/coding. This course aims to teach programming at a steady pace with straightforward explanations so that you are not left with a thousand questions. Topics are explained in plain English and with the necessary depth, enabling you to piece everything together with ease.
This course is still being developed. More content is planned.
This course includes:
- Starting at the basics and working our way to more advanced topics
- Easily digestible videos which tell you what you need to know without long-winded explanations or digressions
- Concepts described in detail without straying to far from the topic at hand
- Coding Exercises
- Exercises at relevant stages
- Exercise solutions
Who this course is for:
- Those who have never programmed before, and wish to start their journey with Java
- Those who want concepts explained to them in a clear and logical way