A step-by-step beginner’s guide to programming in Java
What you’ll learn
- Develop your programming skill by practicing coding excercises
- Improve your logical thinking
- A Windows, Mac or Linux computer
- You must install JDK and IntelliJ IDEA editor to practice coding by yourself
Learning a programming language is not easy. There are tons of books, articles, video tutorials out there. For a beginner it’s quite overwhelming. I saw people lost their interest quickly after going through all the theories.
If you have read programming books or watched online courses, you may have noticed most of the time everyone starts by explaining all the terms of a language. For a newcomer these topics do not make sense. It’s not necessary right away when you are just starting. I believe there is a better way to introduce coding to an absolute beginner.
I have been thinking about this for a while and have come up with a solution. In this course I am going to teach fundamentals of programming through coding exercises. It is a crash course in Java, a widely used and very popular programming language.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone with zero programming knowledge
- This course is for those who want to take programming as their career
- This course is for those who want to improve their programming skill with practice