Learn jQuery in One Month
What you’ll learn
- Use jQuery to create interactive sites
- Build real-life jQuery projects, using filtering and local storage
- Use the DOM, and work with an external library
- Some HTML & CSS experience is ideal
- Fluency in English
- Come self-driven and motivated to learn!
One Month jQuery is a series of video lessons and tutorials that show anyone — even a total beginner — how to build four real-world projects that you can add to your website. You will learn how to make your website more interactive and engaging using jQuery.
When you sign up, you immediately get access to a member’s area where you can learn jQuery online and take each lesson at your own pace. Through engaging iQuery tutorials, you’ll learn how to interact with the Document Object Model (DOM), use web developer tools, and get started with reading and understanding documentation to help you take the reins of your own projects — sounds fancy, huh? We promise that it’s not as complicated as it sounds. Each lesson acts as a jQuery tutorial for beginners as we break everything down along the way making it easier than ever to learn jQuery online.
Who this course is for:
- Designers who want to get into front-end development
- Creatives who want to make their own site interactive