- Willingness to learn! (No prior programming knowledge required)
- A C compiler and code editor (both are available free) – Visual Studio Recommended (FREE)
- A computer with Windows installed (Windows 7 or higher is preferred). You can also follow along on Mac or Linux
THE ONLY C PROGRAMMING COURSE YOU WILL EVER NEED!
The Complete C Course with over 50 easy to follow projects built using C on Visual Studio
The easiest and most comprehensive way to learn and master C programming at your own pace. This course will not only teach you to master C language from the ground up, but it will also make you understand why we do things the way we do them in our code and what’s the best way to write efficient, simple and elegant code!.
You will learn everything from programming fundamentals all the way to the most complex parts like pointers, memory management, string manipulation,File IO and much more!
C is one of the most important of all programming languages. It is used to program desktop applications, compilers, tools and utilities and even hardware devices. The C language is fast and efficient – but it can be hard to learn. Unless you use this course. This course begins with a gentle introduction to C but quickly moves on to explain some of its most confusing features: everything from C’s ‘scoping’ rules to the curious connection between arrays and memory addresses. By the end of the course you will have a deep understanding both of the C language itself and also of the underlying ‘architecture’ of your computer.
In this course, we’ll explore the C programming language from the ground up. We’ll begin with a brief section on computer basics followed by a Hello world program in C and a walk-through to understand its elements and to dissect it.
You will be introduced to the main elements of C like data types, operators, arrays, strings, pointers…etc. We will cover ALL C KEYWORDS in this course, when and how to use them with coding examples!
I have dedicated entire sections for pointers, arrays and strings. This course has the most extensive details on how an why we need pointers and how to avid pointer related gotchas. I guarantee you will not find any other course that covers pointers in this depth with easy to understand and follow examples like this course.
There is even a full section on mastering Visual Studio included here for free so you can master using it for C/C++ and even C# as well as Visual Basic.
This course will help you learn and master C language and become a professional programmer on your own pace by watching me as I introduce you to the concepts and fundamentals of programming and writing efficient code in C with easy to follow lectures that are full of hands-on practices and coding!
During this course I will share with you the tips and tricks of the trade that I learned throughout my 20+ years of professional career as a software engineer!
I will teach you C language and programming from the ground up as I assume you have no prior programming experience. I have included sections for people who have never programmed before, but for those who are already programming, they can either watch them to refresh on some fundamentals or simply chose to skip them altogether.
If you want to become a professional software developer then search no more, you have found the right course!
Why learn C?
C Knowledge is important as it exposes you more to the hardware and you learn how memory works which helps you write more efficient and more optimized code
C makes you a better Java, Python, Ruby or even C# programmer.
C is also good for game development for performance reasons as well as OS level programming
C code is portable, so you can write cross-platform applications once you master it
Even though I chose Visual Studio on Windows to teach you C programming, the concepts and ideas you learn here are portable and can be applied to any other platform, IDE or OS with little or no effort at all.
Why Visual Studio?
I think Visual Studio is one of the best IDEs for programmers and I have dedicated several lectures especially to mastering Visual Studio and I share many tips and tricks that will help you customize it and get comfortable with it in no time!
If you are serious about becoming a professional software engineer or programmer, then this you MUST consider this course!
What you will learn:
- Over 13 hours of information and knowledge gathered throughout 20+ years of experience
- C programming for beginners with 50 hands-on projects
- Computer Basics and Programming Fundamentals
- Mastering Visual Studio on Windows for C/C++ programming
- Mastering C Programming by introducing/explaining the concepts followed by hands on coding to see them in action
- How to become a good problem solver
- How to write efficient code
- How to avoid pitfalls of programming with pointers like memory leaks, access violations and many more
- How to debug and troubleshoot issues with your code
- How to work with variable arguments in C
- How to work with files
- Arrays, pointers and memory management
- String manipulation
- Dynamic memory allocation and much more…
Who should take the course?
This course is structured in a way that ANYONE can simply benefit from it!
- Do you want to learn how to program but not sure how to start or where to start?
- Do you want to start a successful career as a computer programmer?
- Do you want to be able to look at code and quickly understand what it does?
- Do you want to become a better programmer?
- Do you want to build Desktop applications, Mobile Apps or Games?
- Do you want to be able to read and modify C code with confidence?
- Do you want to become a world-class software engineer?
- Do you want to earn top dollars?
- Do you want to take your career to the next level?
If you answered YES to ANY of these questions then this course is for you!
What are the requirements?
- A computer with Windows installed (Windows 7 or higher is preferred)
- Willingness to learn!
- Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition (Free) or newer (you can use any other compiler and/or editor, but to get the most out of this course, I highly recommend Visual Studio)
What am I going to get from this course?
- Mastery of C programming including advanced as well as complex parts
- Mastery of Visual Studio on Windows for C/C++ programmers
- Source Code Examples
- Tons of hands on practice
- Help and support with Q&A
- Test your understanding with end-of-section quizzes
- Over 50 projects and solutions in C using Visual Studio
So go ahead and ENROLL IN THIS COURSE!!!
“THE MORE YOU LEARN THE MORE YOU EARN!”
THIS COURSE IS VALUED AT $2,497 WHEN I NORMALLY TEACH IT IN PERSON
Over 13 hours of information and knowledge gathered throughout 20+ years of experience all at your disposal with a click of a button!
SO TAKE THIS COURSE NOW AND LET’S GET STARTED!!!
See you inside soon!
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners – This course has all you need to become a professional programmer in 14 hours
- Anyone who wants to learn to program in C and master it in short time using Visual Studio 2015 or newer
- Cross-platform development. C compilers exist on Windows, Linux and even Mac
- Anyone who wants to learn C++ or Objective-C, must start with C language first