A learn-by-doing course where you will solve 100 Python exercises and compare your code with the instructor's solutions!
What you'll learn
- Solve 100 Python scored assignments ranging from beginner level to experienced.
- Get to know your Python skill level via the collected points.
- Solve assignments in many areas including data analysis, image processing, visualizations, web apps, etc.
- You will be handed the solution of all 100 assignments to compare your answers with.
- You will know the category level of your Python programming skills by the end of the course.
- Always have access to your instructor - Ardit Sulce
- A working computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux).
- Basic knowledge of Python.
Unlike other video courses where you are guided on how to do something in this course you will be the one to solve 100 different Python assignments on your own. This will improve and solidify your Python coding skills and you will be able to code in Python without someone's else guidance.
The course works best for those who already know Python basics such as variables, functions, loops, etc. so please take a Python beginner's course first if you don't know the basics. The course is also suitable for intermediate Python programmers since the exercises range from easy to difficult in a progressive pattern.
As you progress through the course you will be trying to solve 100 Python assignments one after the other. The assignments vary in difficulty from beginner to expert level. After each assignment you will be able to see the assignment solution and its explanation. This helps you test your solution and learn new things by looking at the instructor's solution.
Each exercise is scored so at the end of the course you will know your total points and you will learn what category level your Python skills are. Most of them require you to build programs that do certain actions, some require you to fix a bug in an existing program, and some other will ask you to make changes for improving some existing code. This variety of exercises makes sure that you're able to deal with different real-world programming scenarios.
With this course you will also become confident in when applying for jobs as you may encounter many of these questions in a job interview.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people who know Python basics already, but still lack the confidence to solve coding problems on their own.