For the future programmers
What you’ll learn
- The students will start solving programming problems. They will be in a position to pursue their courses in advanced languages and technologies like C++ , Java , Android , iOS, PHP, Python etc.
- This will enhance students’ understanding with regard to the way software applications are developed. The students will definitely develop a huge interest in programming and software development.
- The only prerequisite is the ability to handle very basic operations of a computer although no prior experience in programming is required. Download any free IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for C language like Dev-C++ – Bloodshed, Code::Block, Netbeans etc. These softwares are used to write and execute your C (C++ also) programs. All of them are free. Just google and download from their official websites. Dev-C++ – Bloodhsed is highly recommended as I used it in the whole course.
- Be prepared to take notes of the programs I explain, on a paper notebook before writing the programs directly on your computer. This is a great and proven method to learn programming. Please do away with copy and paste habit while undergoing this course.
This course is guaranteed to make the students fall in love with programming. Easy to learn methodology used by a seasoned teacher who has been teaching programming in different computer languages for the last 20+ years.
Flood gates for a lucrative career in programming are certain to open for those Who undergo this course diligently and passionately.
I assure you that if you complete this course it will pave a way for you to become a consummate programmer as all the advanced programming languages and technologies are based on C only. There won;t be any looking back once you immerse yourself with all the contents.
In future I will be posting assignments also . I will come up with more courses like Java and PHP etc.
My humble advice:
Write all the programs by yourself typing. Make changes here and there and see the changes in output. Play with the code. Don’t get discouraged with errors as they are your teachers.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to make a career in programming and knows that once he/she is comfortable with C language programming there won’t be any looking back.
- Engineering students , Computer science students pursuing their graduation and post graduation degrees
- This course is also suitable for school students who have an urge to become programmers.