A Python Practical Programming Course for Absolute Beginners – Learn how to Code in Python and Improve your Productivity
What you’ll learn
- Understand and implement basic Python Code
- Build Python Projects
- Automate Tasks on the computer by writing simple Python Programs
- A computer with an internet connection
- No programming experience is required
- This course was recorded with Python v3 but it’s also compatible with Python v2
Start coding in Python immediately!
If you are a beginner in Programming, then this course will help you learn Python Programming fast.
Python is an incredibly efficient language: your programs will do more in fewer lines of code than many other languages would require. It is also used in scientific fields for academic research and applied work.
My goal was to create a Course for people of any age who have never programmed in Python before or have never programmed at all, so you can build programs that work.
The course is full of examples and projects that are carefully chosen to demonstrate each concept so that you can gain a deeper understand of the language. It is designed to serve as a single, all-inclusive learning resource for all Python newcomers, whether they will be using Python 2.X, Python 3.X, or both
Python Programming for Beginners is also perfect for middle school and high school teachers who want to offer their students a project-based introduction to programming.
Are you looking to learn practical Python Programming you can put to use instantly? If so, then this is the course for you. It’s entirely project based and it’s full of examples which are fully explained and easy to understand. It has been recorder in full HD 1080p. If you get stacked don’t worry. I have fast and fully support through the discussion board. And if you don’t like the course simply return it. There is a 30-day money back guarantee.
At the end of this Python class you will be given a Certificate of Completion.
Python is a great language to learn, so enroll in this course and let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Complete Programming Beginners who have never programmed before
- People with willingness for learning
- Students transitioning over from another programming language to Python
- Office workers, students, and administrators would want to improve their productivity
- This course is a language tutorial, not a reference, and not an application course