Learn Ruby Programming the fast and easy way!
What you'll learn
- Hours of video lectures detailing the ten steps to becoming an awesome Rubyist
- Free eBook The Little Book of Ruby and exclusive discount for The (Big) Book of Ruby
- Downloadable source codes and sample test files to complement lectures
- 5 extra videos detailing Ruby on Rails, Symbols, Recursion, and other challenges
- Interactive quizzes to let you test your understanding of the topics covered
Learn Ruby today!
Ruby is famous for being easy to learn but most users only scratch the surface of what it can do. While a typical Ruby tutorial or book focuses on Ruby's trendier features this course reveals the secret inner workings of one of the world's most popular programming
languages. It helps you learn Ruby in one of the easiest ways possible through 10 simple steps that will have you writing clear maintainable code in no time. Rather than bog you down with a lot of theory this course takes a hands-on approach and focuses on helping you learn Ruby so that you'reproductive on day one.
Whether you're new to programming or just new to Ruby this Ruby tutorial is your guide to rapid real-world software development withthis unique and elegant language.
Who uses Ruby?
Ruby is an incredibly powerful and highly scalable object-oriented language. Leading technology companies & startups around the world use Ruby or the Ruby on Rails framework to power their websites & web applications. They include:
* Electronic Arts
* New York Times
* 37 Signals
* And many many more...