A complete guide to the first 12 structural and creational design patterns from the famous book by the Gang Of Four.
What you'll learn
- Learn all 12 Structural and Creational Design Patterns
- What's up with Singletons?
- The benefit of the Prototype pattern
- Reduce memory with a Flyweight
- Expose subsystems with a Facade
- Wrap legacy components with the Adapter pattern
- The pros and cons of the Composite child management interface
- Multi-step object construction with the Builder pattern
- ... and much more!
- You need a Windows, Mac or Linux laptop with Microsoft Visual Studio, Xamarin Studio or Monodevelop
- You should be a beginner, intermediate, or advanced C# developer
- That's it!
Updated November 22, 2017 - added a new promo video
In 1994 the "Gang of Four" published a book titled "Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software". This book contains 23 fundamental software design patterns. It is regarded as the standard reference manual for object-oriented design theory and practice.
In this course I will teach you the first 12 design patterns. These are all 5 creational- and all 7 structural design patterns. You use these patterns to create new objects efficiently and to create structure in your application architecture.
By the end of the course you will be fluent in all 12 design patterns. With this knowledge you will be well on your way to become a Senior Application Architect.
Why should you take this course?
You should take this course if you are a beginner or intermediate C# developer and want to take your career to the next level. Some of the patterns (e.g. 'Bridge') might sound very complicated, but all of my lectures are very easy to follow, and I explain all topics with clear code and many instructive diagrams. You'll have no trouble following along.
Or maybe you're working on the application architecture of a large project, and you need to create a robust design that is instantly clear to your team members? The patterns in this course will help you immensely.
Or maybe you're preparing for a C# related job interview? This course will give you an excellent foundation to answer any software architecture questions they might throw at you.
30 day money-back guarantee
This course comes with an unconditional, Udemy backed, 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with the course for any reason, simply request a refund and get your full purchase amount back, no questions asked.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner, intermediate, and advanced C# programmers who want to learn the fundamental design patterns from the "Gang of Four".
- Developers who are about to take a job interview and need to prepare for software architecture questions.
- Professionals who are writing a section of mission-critical code in a large C# project