Learn the fundamentals of programming in this Microsoft language
What you’ll learn
- Create a first project
- Use and understand variables
- Work with mathematical expressions
- Work with Classes and Objects
- Use multi dimensional arrays, array lists and type safe lists
- LINQ filtering and sorting
- LINQ joining data
- Add exceptions
- Debug common errors
- Basic Microsoft Windows training or equivalent experience. Prior programming knowledge is useful, but not required.
This course is the beginning track for certification. It is designed for the beginning C# programmer although there are topics of an advanced nature included as well. The topics discussed within this curriculum focus primarily on C# code and not interface design or true event-based programming.
Who this course is for:
- Students who wish to learn how to program in C#