C# with .Net Framework, .Net Core And .Net Standard Libraries. Inheritance, Polymorphism, dlls, Collections with LINQ...
What you'll learn
- Understand the foundations of the C# Programming language
- Create applications that run in the console
- Write logic using conditions and loops
- Understand Objects,Classes and Methods
- Understand inheritance
- Understand static and dynamic polymorphism
- VS 2017 or higher express edition
Q: Hey! I am new to programming and I don’t know C Language, Can I take this course?
A: Yes! you are at the right place. Here I am going to teach you programming from scratch. Even if you don’t know C programming language, you need not to worry. I will be starting from very basic concepts like what integer is, what string is, what double is and how to perform simple mathematical operations like addition, subtraction,multiplication and division. Then I will slowly take you to the real time world examples like with conditional statements and loops, which will make you ready to dive into the object oriented programming ocean.
We will be stepping into object oriented programming world with the real time objects students, bank customers, loans etc., And finally you will no more feel that you cannot do programming or object oriented programming.
We will be covering the following topics:
- Basic Programming In C# - Control Structures
- Introduction-Dll-Exe-Getting-Started-With-VS2017-Debugging (51:25)
- DataTypes - Control Structures (Conditions, Switch Case and Loops) (49:28)
- Arrays - ForEach - Structures - var Vs dynamic Types (57:27)
- Basic Object Oriented Programming
- Classes-Objects-Feilds-Methods-Constructors (44:40)
- ConstructorsOverloading-thiskeyword-MethodOverloading-Properties-AutoProperties (56:13)
- Static-Feild-Constructor-Property-Method-Class (32:44)
- Namespaces-Dll-DotNetStandardLibrary (43:06)
- Advanced Object Oriented Programming
- Inheritance-baseKeyword-MethodOverriding (53:01)
- SealedMethodsAndSealedClasses (12:21)
- AbstractMethod-AbstractClass-RunTimePolymorphism (34:35)
- Interfaces-PartialClasses-CollectionClasses-LINQ (37:26)
- ExceptionHandlingAndAssigment (26:01)
Who this course is for:
- Complete Beginners