What you’ll learn
- Apply first-class and higher order functions in your coding practices.
- Explain the different scenarios that affect the value of this.
- Identify the object to which this is bound.
- Manipulate this binding to accomplish programing problems.
- Use prototypes in your coding.
- Understand and use IIFEs in your code.
- Define closure and take advantage of it in your code.
- Apply the namespace and module pattern to your coding projects.
- Create JSON files.
- Load and use JSON data in a project.
- Make use of constructors and Object create for setting up objects and prototypes.
- Explain functional programming concepts.
Who this course is for: