Learn to Plan Define Design Code Test & Deploy w/ SOA Spring ActiveMQ Git Jenkins Cobertura JSON Java Messaging MongoDB
What you'll learn
- Complete a Spring JMS Application using the complete SDLC
- Become familiar and confident with the Service Oriented Architecture
- Have complete confidence with the tools used in this course
- Have some Java programming experience
You will learn the complete software development life cycle creating a Spring JMS Service Oriented Application using tools like:
Eclipse Spring Framework JMS JUnit Log4j2 ActiveMQ GIT Jenkins Continuous Integration Cobetura Code Coverage Git with BitBucket Tomcat 7 and 8.
By the end of the course you will have complete understanding of the software development lifecycle and have complete confidence using the tools in this course to create service oriented architecture applications in any workplace.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and Novice Programmers, Developers, Designers, Architects