Python for beginners, Learn Python Programming and build your own Python programs: Data Science, Machine Learning, etc.
What you’ll learn
- 🚀 From 0 to 100: From beginner to python all-rounder
- 💰 Become a sought-after developer
- 🖥 Write real desktop applications with Qt
- ⚙️ Use a crawler to extract data from web pages
- 🏅 Challenge yourself with quizzes and exercises
- 👍 Everything explained with simple examples
- 💡 Understand the “why” behind it
- 📈 Evaluate data and create DataScience analyses
- 🗝 Learn and understand object oriented programming
- No programming skills are required
- A computer (Windows / Mac / Linux) with an Internet connection is sufficient
This course makes you a professional Python 3 developer- no matter if you are a Python beginner, have already programmed a bit, or just want to discover the advanced features of Python 3. It is the ideal Python for beginners course.
This course contains over 250 lessons, countless quizzes, tests, practical projects, fact sheets, and exercises – the easiest way if you want to become a Python 3 developer.
NO PROGRAMMING SKILLS ARE REQUIRED – PYTHON FOR BEGINNERS
First a small overview of what this course offers you:
- Understand the basics of Python 3 development
- Understand object orientation
- Develop your own applications in Python 3 development
- Challenge your knowledge with various quizzes and exercises
- Easy repetition of knowledge: Extensive fact sheets
Various practical examples:
- Extract data from web pages with a web crawler
- Write real desktop applications with Qt
- Develop a web server with Flask
- Apply Data Analysis with Python 3
- Develop a face detection software
- Develop a simple machine learning application
- And much more…
Python 3 is an incredibly cool programming language that can be used for various purposes. Therefore, it is not only important that you learn Python yourself, but also which tools complement Python perfectly. And that’s why I developed this Python for beginners course – to make you a highly skilled in Python development, no matter what direction you want to go after the course.
After completing this Python for beginners course you can write desktop applications, master Python website development, extract data from other websites, collect additional data via cool forms, and evaluate it automatically with Python – the complete workflow.
To this end, we will look at various additional tools in the course:
- The Data Science – Stack: Numpy, Pandas and Matplotlib
- Web – Crawling with “requests” and “beautifulsoup”
- Web – Development with Flask
- Interactive programs with Jupyter notebooks
- Desktop applications with PyQt
My goal is that after completing this Python for beginners course you will be very good at Python development – no matter what purpose you want to use Python for later. This makes you perfectly prepared for future jobs and projects.
Frameworks allow you to save loads and loads of effort and time, when building your programs.
NumPy is a library for the Python programming language, adding support for large, multi-dimensional arrays and matrices, along with a large collection of high-level mathematical functions to operate on these arrays.
In computer programming, pandas is a software library written for the Python programming language for data manipulation and analysis. In particular, it offers data structures and operations for manipulating numerical tables and time series for maximum Python development capabilities.
Build a web crawler with “requests” and “beautifulsoup” which allows you to read data from a website and reuse it how ever you like.This is a super powerful tool, which comes in handy in so many occasions.
With Flask you can build websites with Python. Flask is a micro web framework written in Python. It is classified as a microframework because it does not require particular tools or libraries. So you can get started with it super fast.
In this Python for beginners course you will also learn how to use PyQt. With PyQt you can build beautiful GUIs (Graphical User Interfaces). Either with code, or by just using the Qt Creator, which allows you to drag and drop your UI elements onto your Window. That is not only convenient, but also decreases the development time, required to build desktop applications.
Machine learning is a super interesting and demanded area. Python is the programming language to go with, when it comes to Machine Learning. So hop aboard and ride with the Python hype train. As you will learn the basics of machine learning with Python in this Python for beginners course. At the end you are skilled in Python development to the highest degree.
HOW IS THE PYTHON FOR BEGINNERS COURSE STRUCTURED:
First you learn, how the very basics of Python work. This includes variables, functions, loops, if statements, etc.
Then you learn how to use object oriented programming. These skills whill not only help you with Python programming, but also with other programming Languages. As soon as you feel confortable with those skills, you will learn more advanced topics and build more and more interesting and real world applications such as a web crawler, a twitter bot, a website with flask, data science with numpy, pandas and matplotlib.Each chapter contains multiple quizzes, leaflets/handouts and exercises, which help you to progress steadily.
So you see, the course will make you a complete Python developer in no time.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
The course is for anyone, who wants to learn Python and wants to become professionally good in Python programming. No experience is required what so ever. It is for total Python beginners. It is designed that anyone who can handle a mouse and keyboard will succeed finishing it. The only real requisite is the desire to learn.
30-DAY FULL MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
This Python for beginners course comes with a 30-day full money-back guarantee. Take the course, watch every lecture, and do the exercises, and if you feel like this Python for beginners course is not for you, ask for a full refund within 30 days. All your money back, no questions asked.
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
My name is Denis Panjuta and in my courses I have taught over 50.000 students how to code. I have a Bachelor of Engineering at the University of Applied Sciences in Constance (Germany). I love teaching and creating high quality courses. My mission is, to teach programming to over 100.000 people!
As you see, this is the only Python course you will ever need!
You will learn all the Python fundamentals, all Python basics and everything that you need to know to succeed in Python programming and building your own cool applications.
So don’t waste any more time and start to make your dreams and ideas come true by taking this course now!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to get started with the programming language Python
- Advanced developers who want to experience various Python application scenarios
- In short: who want to use Python productively – whether as a hobby or for the job