Learn From Top MATLAB Experts In The Field - MATLAB Basics, High Quality Code, Data Visualization, Loops and much more!
What you'll learn
- You will have in-depth working knowledge of MATLAB, how MATLAB prefers to work, why to use some functions instead of others
- You will learn how to write High Quality, Documented and Speed Optimized MATLAB Code
- You will learn how to solve multi-initial conditions problems and visualize the results
- Customize MATLAB to Your Preferences
- Perform Various Arithmetic Operations with MATLAB
- Deep Understanding of Vectors
- Deep Understanding of Matrices
- How MATLAB Actually Prefers to Work
- Data Visualization - Visualize Your Experiments to Better Express Yourself
- Conditional Statements - If/elseif/else/switch
- Relational & Logical Operators
- How Loops Work - For and While Loops
- How to Use Nested Loops
- How to Create MATLAB Functions
- Inputs and Outputs of Functions
- Safeguarding Your Functions Against Incorrect Inputs
- MATLAB already installed on your PC, free license works too
- No Prior Coding Knowledge is Required
- You will need ZIP software like WinZip or WinRar, to Unzip/Unrar the Source Code files
- Desire and Need to Learn MATLAB
This course will transform you from a MATLAB Novice into a MATLAB Master. The course was developed under the strict oversight of Hristo Zhivomirov who is one of the top 50 MATLAB contributors Worldwide (search for his name in Google).
The course is structured in a way that is suitable for both beginners and those that already have some experience with MATLAB, there is a lot of information for everyone.
Everything in our world today can be viewed as some kind of a matrix, and I’m not talking about the Matrix Trilogy. For example
- Measuring the temperature of a patient every 2 hours, can be represented with a one dimensional matrix, which is also called a vector
- Monochromatic (black and white) image is a two dimensional matrix, the values in each cell in the matrix is representing the gradation of the gray color
- Measuring temperature in a room for example, rooms are 3D, so we need x, y, z to describe the position at which we take our measurements, and the value is the temperature, that is a three dimensional matrix
- Measure now the change of that temperature over a period of time and the temperature becomes a fourth dimension
- Now add time in the mix and you get… a fifth dimension!
Actually MATLAB has no restrictions on dimensions, you can work with 4, 5, 6 and more dimensions in a single matrix!
How to handle The Matrix: It is not necessary to look for the red pill, like Neo had to – what you actually need is MATLAB, which means MATrix LABoratory contrary to popular belief. MATLAB is a programming language of high level and interactive programming environment that lets you easily implement numeric experiments and methods, allowing you to design algorithms, analyze data and visualize that data in a very, very powerful way.
You will learn:
- Variables, everything you need to know about variables in matlab, their types or lack of types, converting between different types, naming conventions, the semicolon operator and more
- Basic Arithmetic Operations in MATLAB, the most important thing in this section of the course are the Brackets and the Order of operations, many beginners get lost when they encounter complex expressions, and you will become a master of those
- Right after that we are diving into deep waters starting with Vectors, you will learn how to think in vectors and perform a variety of different operations on and with vectors. Concatenating vectors, extracting or selecting subvectors, and more
- Matrices are next on the line, but you wont need any pills, because I have you covered, you will learn everything you need to know about working with Matrices in MATLAB and you will also learn a trick in this section that will help you optimize your code and make it run up to 100 times faster!
- Data visualization, because, well, whats the point of working with Data if you cant understand it or share it with other people, visualizing data is key in any area of work
- And finally we get to the actual MATLAB Programming by utilizing conditional statements, loops and functions to control the flow of your code, write less code, and make your code modular.
Each section contains a source code file at the end so that you can download and review the code that I have written in the lectures!
I hope that you will enjoy this course, as much as I did creating it, so lets dive right into it!
I welcome you to the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has interest in working with Data