Start with C++ basics then master on File I/O, Object Oriented Programming OOP, STL, Functors, Lambda with C++ 11/14
What you'll learn
- On completing the course you will have firm grip on C++ language. You will understand the object oriented programming OOPs concept in depth.
- You will understand the basic programming structures like branching and looping.
- You will understand details about pointers and dynamic memory allocation along with memory management techniques.
- You will understand all about functions, parameter passing by value and by reference.
- All about user defined types using struct and class. Constructor function, method overloading and dynamic polymorphism.
- You will learn operator overloading, friend functions.
- In depth understanding of Inheritance and dynamic polymorphism, how runtime polymorphism helps to write more flexible and dynamic code.
- You do not need to have any prior knowledge of programming. This is for absolute beginners.
- You only need to know how to create a folder and how to save files in folder in any operating system like Mac or Windows.
- You can start writing C++ program using any text editor like Notepad or Notepad++ or Sublime text or Atom
- You can also use advance IDEs like Visual Studio or Xcode or Code::Blocks - I will demonstrate how to download and install each of them - No Worries.
- You will also need C++ compiler - I will demonstrate how to install C++ compiler on your system at the beginning.
- You can also use online C++ compiler to compile and execute your program.
This course will teach you C++ from scratch upto advance level step-by-step with Object oriented programming (OOP ) using C++11/14. The object oriented programming concepts are clearly explained, you will learn classes, objects, inheritance, runtime polymorphism, Operator overloading apart from basic programming concepts like variables, branching and looping, functions, reference parameters, arrays, string and vectors in C++.
File I/O has been discussed in details and in the Mini project File I/O is used extensively.
You will learn STL or standard template library in detail along with concept of functors and lambda.
The approach is 100% practical, hands on experience of learning will help you to get more confidence with C++ programming. You can follow me along side doing the programs in C++ and that will be best way to do the course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for absolute beginners in programming. No previous knowledge in programming required.
- Beginner in programming and looking forward to start a career as a programmer, this course is for you. It is always recommended to start with C++ as it is a perfect blend of procedural and Object oriented programming.
- If you have C++ in your school or college curriculum then this course will perfectly match your need. This course is designed according to the academic syllabus of the college curriculum.
- You want to be a game programmer but you are kind of confused about the programming language to start with then start with C++ a natural choice for unreal engine.